Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Messy Madness!

When my room is a mess, I am a mess!

Your atmosphere is everything. I am way more stressed when my room is cluttered and clothes are everywhere. I try to pick a few things up and put them away each day. Putting a shirt back on the hanger when you get home will save you a mess later on.

Its easy to throw things on your bed or floor, it'll make it much harder on yourself later.
A messy environment can cause lack of focus and clutter causes dust- yuck.

Avoid a sloppy room by putting your things away after you use them. Ugh, I know, easier said than done. But it saves you a LOT of time in the end. 

Would you rather spend 25 minutes cleaning at the end of the week? Or 4 minutes cleaning and tidying each day?

<--- Thought this quote was funny. Don't take it seriously, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment