Sunday, February 23, 2014

Water for Hunger

Let me make this post short and to the point: Drink more water!

I cannot stress it enough

Too many people don't "like"water or can go hours without drinking much.

Truth is, plenty of times when I think I'm hungry, I fill up my glass with some cold water, down it, and feel less hungry.

Most times you're hungry, you're really just thirsty.

I'm sure you've heard that before. Just reiterating it.

I was in that situation today. Went downstairs and was about to open the fridge. Then took a step back, grabbed a cup, and drank. I still had a bite to eat, but not nearly as much as I would have eaten had I not had some water.

Another thing I've done before.. ate food while I was hungry. I ended up eating faster and enjoying it less because I knew my body needed to be hydrated.

Hydrate your body. Drinking water is essential and it really effects your health!

Check this out: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/6-reasons-to-drink-water

No comments:

Post a Comment