Monday, February 24, 2014

Quote of the Night!

Hey guys, it's me, just showing my face :)

I'm deciding to end the night off with a meaningful quote:

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.

It's true! You can worry now, but that won't help at all.
Instead, just do what you need to do (easier said than done).

I've spent so much time worrying about things, some in my control and some not, that it took away my inner peace and ability to focus.

What I should have done was planned ahead. which will lead to my next post: meal prepping and preparing your daily schedule. Get smart - get organized and don't procrastinate so much.

I give you this advice because it comes from within. I've made all these mistakes before. And I still do from time to time! But I want to share bits and pieces of my storyline with you so that you can avoid all the mistakes I've made.. over and over :P

No comments:

Post a Comment